Inspetions will be performed on Location of the Unit. I can Travel within the US and Canada (COVID-19 restrictions may apply).
Note: I am not a certified mechanic and cannot perform a full inspection of the Engine, Transmission and suspension Partly due to inspecting the unit on location. I can only offer a visual inspection of these items and recommend these things be checked out by a certified Diesel mechanic or Prevost repair center.
My primary points of inspection is the conversion as noted, but not limited to the following.
• Check for exterior damage.
Skin delamination depending on year
• Check function of all Lights
• Check function of all Bay/Access doors
• Inspect Prevost Breaker/fuse panels front and rear
Look for alterations other than converter
• Check all hookups
• Roof inspection
• Visual check Engine, underbody and air bags
Oil & water levels
Check for Axle oil leaks
Suspension air leaks
Exhaust and tail pipe
Provide pictures of suspect points
Inspect and test awnings.
• Check for leaks around Tanks and plumbing.
Bay lining damage
Other water damage
• Function of cabinetry where applicable
• Inspect Water pump
Back up pump if available
• Inspect dump valves.
• Inspect Water heater / Aqua Hot / Webosto.
Check service record for Aqua Hot / Webosto.
Run Voltage/Amp draw test.
• Check Batteries
Check for corrosion.
Check Cables and connections
• Check Inverters
Neutral to ground bonding when not plugged in
Frequency Check (Pure Sine / Modified Sine)
• Check transfer switch and surge protector.
Remove cover and inspect contacts when possible.
Function / output voltage
Voltage/charge test on Generator battery if applicable.
Starts from all provided locations.
Air bags if applicable.
• Dash function
Bus HVAC Temp at vents (heat and cool)
All converter functions.
All Prevost functions.
Check for error codes / TTL lights
Overall condition of dash area
• Slide operation
• TV, entertainment system
• Test and evaluate electronic control system if applicable.
• All switches and lights operate.
Check all receptacles.
• Remove Electrical box covers.
Inspect breakers and wiring.
Check for heat damage.
• Inspect Refrigerator
Temp of Freezer
Temp of Refrigerator side
Water & Ice
• Microwave operation
• Cook top.
• Check All faucet
• Interior damage
Over all condition of cabinetry
Delamination / Wood finish
Cabinetry Functions, Hinges Handles
• Converter HVAC system
Heat and Cool
Temps at vents